This evening I a joined by fellow blogger Nelly Clare. You can follow her blog at
1. What was you favourite book from childhood?
So many that I loved but is a close call between The Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton and any of the Adventure series by Willard Price.
2. What type of books did you read as a teenager?
Obviously taste had moved on abit by then as I was tending to flavour Jilly Cooper, Shirley Conrad, Jackie Collins – esp the Lucky books but also Catherine Cookson and Lena Kennedy.
3. When you were at school what was your favourite book you studied?
Of Mice and Men was the only book I think from school that remotely held my interest
4. What is your favourite classic book?
Emm tough one,as not really a lover of the classics so probably go with Treasure Island or The Wind in the Willows.
5. What would you consider to be one of the best books you have had over the last 5 years?
That is nearly impossible to answer as have so many best books..but Death Stalks Kettle Street by John Bowen is a tremulously good read and also The Opticians Wife by Betsy Reavley will always stick in my mind as will Bloq by Alan Jones
6. What book to you think you should read but never get round to?
War and Peace maybe when my TBR is reduced enough.
7. What do you consider to be your favourite book ?
Perfect People by Peter James but with many many more snapping at its heels.
8. Is there a book that you have started but been unable to finish?
Small Great Things by Jodi Piccoult, which is really strange as normally really like her books,
9. If you were stranded on a desert Island which 2 books would you want to have with you
Bear Grylis World Adventure Survival camp and maybe War and Peace as be ideal time to read it.
10. Kindle or Book?
For speed Kindle but for the sheer enjoyment of having a signed book or seeing my name in the acknowledgements then it has to be a paper book all the way.
Great questions really enjoyed doing this thanks.